As part of our growth and in order to strengthen its teams, BELHARRA is looking for a FullStack development engineer: Java / Angular (M/F).
Under the responsibility of a project manager, you will join our team and work on rich and varied subjects which will perfectly suit a “Technophile” profile, curious and eager to progress.
You will participate in the design, creation and implementation of new functional/technical modules of the solutions that we develop for our customers, as well as in the maintenance of existing modules.
You have higher education in IT, Bac +4/5.
You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
You have good interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and integrate into a team.
You have already participated in the design of Java/Angular applications, and worked on web technologies.
Knowledge of Agile methodology would be a plus
We are primarily looking for a passionate person, around the following ecosystem:
- Languages: Java
- Framework: Angular, Bootstrap, SpringBoot, React
- Application server: Tomcat
- Database: MariaDB, MongoDB
- Methodology and tools: Devops, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Talend
- Containerization: Docker
Within this team, your missions will include:
- Participate in the analysis of needs and their modeling according to the company's techniques and standards
- Develop new functional/technical modules
- Carry out corrective, evolutionary maintenance of existing functional/technical modules
- Define and ensure unit tests
- Define and monitor functional and unit tests
- Document analysis, design, production and testing work
- Help maintain the consistency of the application architecture
- Help estimate development efforts
- Help implement development methods, tools and standards