In order to support the growth of our activities, and strengthen our “Docuware Solution” team, we are looking for a software support consultant in document management and automation of documentary work processes.
Docuware is one of the leading publishers on the market for document management and automation of documentary work processes. With 35 years of existence, 600 employees, 18,000 customers, 800 partners, it offers a Low-Code solution which does not require specific IT development skills. However, a good knowledge of how the company operates is necessary.
You will join a dynamic team operating in a growing market at the heart of business management.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical and functional support to our end customer users. In collaboration with the Project Managers and/or the Pre-Sales team having deployed the solutions, you ensure support, maintenance and corrective developments of our projects.
Your goal will be to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and efficiently resolving their problems with quality assistance.
You will be involved in the implementation of new or existing applications, your tasks will include the following:
- Taking into account support/hotline requests from contracted customers
- Categorize, prioritize
- Identify, diagnose and resolve problems with software applications.
- Provide technical support to users via our ticketing platform, by telephone, by email
- Collaborate closely with project teams to resolve complex problems.
- Document resolutions and solutions provided to improve knowledge bases.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and support tools.
- Ensure user satisfaction
- Support our project managers on the implementation of new clients
You have higher education in IT OR a generalist with a very good IT culture. You already have professional experience (more than 5 years) in IT or experience in a similar position with a publisher/integrator or in an operational role of the company. You have interpersonal skills and a curious nature, you are able to work independently and adapt.
You master IT concepts and business operations and you are able to operate and maintain computer software.
You have good interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and integrate into a team.
You are persistent and curious.