In order to strengthen its teams, Belharra is looking for a functional consultant for GED/GEC software integration and deployment projects.
You must perfectly master the implementation of this type of solution, but also subjects related to dematerialization, archiving, desktop publishing, LAD/RAD or search engines.
Within a team of 12 people, your main missions will be:
- Ensure project management (Budget, Billing, Resources, etc.) and change management
- Analysis of the existing situation, proposal of functional and organizational solutions
- Write functional specifications
- Mapping of business processes and collection of customer needs
- Participate in the choice of solutions
- Configuration and assistance with configuring the solution
- Participate in functional and technical recipes: Testing the conformity of the solution built until it is put into production
- User training
You will be required to travel to the southern half of France and your place of residence may also be located in this area. In this case, you will be in Home Office.
You have higher education in computer science.
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
You have good interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and integrate into a team.
You have very good knowledge of subjects revolving around GED/GEC issues, and have already led several projects.
Knowledge of Agile methodology would be a plus